Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Counselling DVDs

Exciting day for me. More than ten years ago I made Newport's first commercial counselling video with Amelia Lyons. It was called "The Client, the Counsellor and the Unsuitable Friend" and we were pretty pleased with it. Since then making videos - and then DVDs - has become a pretty regular part of my life. So much so that when I left Newport this Summer there was a portfolio of some eighteen titles available that we were selling throughout the UK and, to some extent, throughout the world.

I've now taken over responsibility for managing the existing titles and developing new ones, and today I'm launching my new web shop. To be honest there are a few more things I want to do to it - creating more trailers, building up more resources and so on, but I think it's good enough to go now.

I shall certainly be using this blog to publicise the new titles as they come along - first one looks like it'll be another with Peter Jenkins - but in the meantime why not pay a visit to the shop and tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment